Monday, May 30, 2011

Strawberries & Cream Handcrafted Soap

My mother's blue bowl filled with fresh strawberries

We've waited a long time for warm weather.  Even the robins were becoming cynical. But now, at long last, summer weather has arrived and everyone is in a planting frenzy. I don't know about you, but there are a few scents that just spell out SUMMER to me. One is strawberries, fresh from the strawberry patch, with the warmth of sunshine still on them. Mmmm!  (Last year I actually had to share a few with the robins. They were sitting on the fence, giving me the eye!)


 Strawberries & Cream Handcrafted Soap

Well, of course that naturally translated to the need for a strawberry soap. Hence was born my Strawberries & Cream handcrafted soap. I love it! With that great strawberry fragrance and the look of strawberry seeds, it makes a delicious soap with a nice lather and a gentleness your skin will appreciate. No harsh chemicals are used in my soaps, and they contain a mild fragrance that's released when the water hits that beautiful, silky bar.




Don't forget Father's Day, June 19!
My top soap suggestions for your hubby, dad or grandpa?

Sandalwood & Vanilla
Into the Woods
Close Shave Vanilla
Grandma's Kitchen
Peppermint Tea
Chocolate Almond Delight


But trust me: there's not a one that wouldn't make a great gift!

See them all at my store, Soap'n'Such
Be sure to check out my Buy Five, Get One Free offer.


Photobucket
Author, Second Chance - A Tale of Two Puppies
Check out my handcrafted soaps at Soap'n'Such

9 comments:

Diane said...

WOW, I can almost smell those soaps! I always dread buying for a man. They are so hard to buy for, but this would make a wonderful gift Ÿ

Yenta Mary said...

Oh, the strawberries 'n' cream would be perfection for a sunny Spring day!

Terri @ A Creative Princess said...

The strawberries & cream is my most favorite soap I bought! Yes, I've tried them all! I couldn't stand it, I had to!!!

Unknown said...

These bars are just coming in to season! I'm sure they are just as wonderful as all the other soaps we are enjoying at our house!

Tammy said...

Happy Memorial Day!....just wanted to let you know...I chose you for the One Lovely Blog Award! Head over to my blog to pick it up and pass it on!

Empty Nester said...

The problem with your soaps is that a bar lasts FOREVER. Wait, that's not a problem! LOL

You know I LOVE your soaps! They are the only ones that I am NOT allergic to!

Under Her Wings said...

Yum! Is it snack time?

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

Such a great scent combo! Oh and sandalwood...I love sandalwood. So spicy and masculine!

Lots of yummy love,
Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
www.mawhats4dinner.com

jillconyers said...

Summer and strawberry. A perfect combination! I'm fascinated by the idea of making my own soap.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails