Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Looking for Stocking Stuffers?

Handcrafted Christmas Soap Assortment
6 special soaps for the holidays

I decided to put together this Special Offer of Soap'n'Such handcrafted soaps that you will want to give as gifts or have around the house during the holiday season. Each soap is not only made with quality base oils and botanicals, along with premium essential and fragrance oils, but these lovely soaps are mild, gently-fragranced, (unlike other soaps that are overpowering!) and luxurious!

When you purchase my Special Offer Christmas Soap Assortment, you will receive one bar of each of the following soaps:


Mandarin Orange Spice
Grandma's Kitchen
Peppermint Tea
Mulled Cranberry Cider
Into the Woods
Close Shave Vanilla  
(does not have to be used as a shaving soap!)

Bars come wrapped in their own decorative labels and enclosed in individual cello wraps, keeping fragrances separated and making ready gifts!

Note: Each soap is approximately 4 oz., usually more. There may be slight variation because I hand cut all my soaps.


Price per bar: $4.50   $3.75


6 Bar Christmas Soap Assortment - Only $22.50 plus S&H


I make my soap in small batches, so please order early to avoid disappointment. 

Shipping within the U.S. only

This will be shipped USPS Priority Mail. Order by December 19 to ensure delivery by December 24 (according to the USPS website). Personally, I would order earlier, just to be sure.

Other soaps are also available. Check out my 'Buy Five - Get One Free.'


Photobucket
...and more! Check out all my soaps at
Soap'n'Such

This post is linked to Market Yourself Monday


Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stopped by to see your blog. All your soap looks yummy!

Denise said...

Great ideas.

Under Her Wings said...

Okay, you got me. Order will be in in a few minutes.

Unknown said...

As a recent customer of soap n such, I highly recommend all your readers go there now and purchase a few bars.. they won't be sorry :)

SomeGirl said...

Everytime I see a bar of handmade soap anywhere I think of you. Actually, I was just thinking yesterday about telling you how often I think about you (your soap, garden, weather, biblical truths... all pop into my mind often!).

I'm going to go share this post and will try to be back later this evening to finally buy a few bars!

Love, Michelle

Carla from The River said...

Great for Sunday School teachers too. :-)
I am a current customer...We love Soap -n- Such!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails