Monday, August 13, 2012

Homemade Peaches & Almonds Soap

'Peaches & Almonds'

 New for fall! Peaches & Almonds

 natural luxury artisan soaps

With a mild peachy almond fragrance and natural colorant, you will be sure you just caught a faint whiff of peaches at the farmer's market - but with a little twist, that yummy almond fragrance. Our homemade Peaches & Almonds Soap is made with all natural base oils, a natural colorant, and is scented with a quality fragrance oil.

Check out the photo above. As you can see, this soap looks like peaches and whipped cream! It has a nice, creamy lather, but no cream. This is a vegan soap. No animal products are used in our homemade soaps, ever.

Always moisturizing and gentle, our homemade soaps never dry and irritate like store soaps can, which often have a long list of virtually unpronounceable chemical ingredients.

Enjoy our Peaches & Almonds Homemade Soap in your shower or bath. Treat your guests and put one in the guest bath!

Each handcut bar of soap comes with its own distinctive label and is wrapped in a cello bag, ready for gift giving. 

Appx. 4.5 oz.

Check out all our natural, handcrafted soaps at





You'll find me at These Linky Parties:
Mop it Up Monday and French Obsession and  Skip to My Lou  and  What's in the Gunny Sack and  Make the World Cuter and  Make the Scene Monday and  Make it Great Monday and Made By You Monday  and  Motivate Me Monday and  Making Monday Marvelous and Cozy Home Scenes and  Get Your Craft On and Tip Me Tuesday and Maiden d'Shade and  Inspiration Board and  Your Home Cozy and You're Gonna Love it Tuesday and  Made from Scratch Tuesday and  Take a Look Tuesday and  Tasty Tuesday and Tasty Tuesday and  Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays  and Two Maids a Baking and What's Cookin' Wednesday and Exodus 35 and DJs Sugar Shack and  Cast Party Wednesday and The Shady Porch and   We Did it Wednesday  and It's a Party at Creative Princess and Link it Up Thursday and Crafty Friday (Thursday) and Petals to Picots and  Threading Your Way and Lisa's Gluten-Free Blog and Favorite Things Friday and I'm Lovin' it Friday and It's a Hodgepodge Friday  and Creative Bloggers and  Serenity Saturday and Overflowing With Creativity and G'Day Saturday and   Home and Family Friday 


Photobucket

14 comments:

Yenta Mary said...

Oh, I can practically smell that pie, soap ... anything combining the fragrances of peaches and almonds!

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Lovely combination for a soap. I am sure the aroma is priceless.

Amy Burzese said...

I can smell it too! That is a beautiful bar of soap. I'll have to try it next time. You know it is really hard to choose which ones to get.

RURAL said...

I can almost catch that whift of scent....smells wonderful.

Jen @ Muddy Boot Dreams

Denise said...

Sounds good enough to eat, lol

Rachel said...

I know that is soap, but it looks like something yummy to eat!! :) I bet it smells great!

:)
Rachel

Terri @ A Creative Princess said...

Oh my gosh, it looks heavenly! I can almost smell it from here in Missouri!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What beautiful soap! Each bar looks so pretty! Enjoy your week, my friend!

Maggie Ann said...

You are so talented! It looks wonderful....

Debra Hawkins said...

What a beautiful combination for soap. I need a scratch and sniff computer screen, it sounds divine.

Etcetorize said...

I can practically smell it from here! Thanks so much for sharing at Etcetorize this week!

Chatty Crone said...

You have a wonderful way with words - I can smell it down here in Georgia!
sandie

Crystal said...

I agree! We need a scratch and sniff screen. If you have time I would LOVE for you to come share these in The Mommy Club this week. It is inspiring and I would love to make my own soap!

Thanks much, Crystal
http://www.crystalandcomp.com/2012/08/the-mommy-club-share-your-resources-and-solutions-57/

Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

Oooh! I bet this smells amazing! Thanks so much for sharing at Mom On Timeout!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails