Thursday, June 27, 2013

England Fences, Part I - Anglophile Friday


Herefordshire


Arthur's Stone, Herefordshire


Behind Richmond Castle, Yorkshire Dales


Yorkshire


In the Golden Valley of Herefordshire


On Pitt Road Nr. Dorstone


Not surprisingly, at Ironbridge


Sheep with an Attitude
Barbed Wire - at Embsay

Woven wire, barbed wire, wrought iron, board fence, split rail, drystone wall, etc. - the many fences of England. Next week's post, predictably, contains a lot of drystone wall fencing.


***

Buy Any Five, Get One FREE

 'Vintage Leather'
Woodsy, Citrus, Musk

Natural, Vegan, Handcrafted Soap
...and more! Check out all my handcrafted soaps at

HomemadeSoapNSuch

and at

Our ETSY Store 



Have a great weekend, everyone!

 
Photobucket

This post may be linked to one or more of the following: Mop it Up Monday  and Get in My Tummy and  Cure for the Common Monday and  Clever Chicks Blog Hop and  Barn Charm and  The Marketplace  and  Mix it up Monday and Make it Pretty Monday and    Making the World Cuter Mondays and Make the Scene Monday and  Something I Whipped Up Monday and  Motivate Me Monday and  Making Monday Marvelous and Get Your Craft On and   You're Gonna Love it Tuesday and Creative Showcase and Memories by the Mile and Crafty Texas Girls and  Tweak it Tuesday and  Coastal Charm Tuesday and  Take a Look Tuesday and  Tasty Tuesday  and Love Bakes Good Cakes and Mom on TimeOut  and Adorned from Above and Wildcrafting Wednesday and   Cast Party Wednesday and  We Did it Wednesday  and All Things With Purpose and Home & Garden Thursday and It's a Party at Creative Princess and Artsy Corner Thursday  and The Girl Creative, Thursday and  Creative Things Thursday and Be Inspired and Time Travel Thursday and Thrifty Things Friday  and  Friday Fences and  Thursday's Inspiration and  The Self-sufficient Home Acre and  I'm Lovin' it Thursday and Creative Things Thursday and   Mandatory Mooch   and Foodie Friends Friday and Freedom Fridays and From the Farm and   Anything Blue Friday and Junkin' Joe and  Serenity Saturday and Get Schooled Saturday  and Inspiration Friday(ThursNite) and Vintage Inspiration Friday and Photo Friday and Share Your Creativity and   A Favorite Thing Saturday and Sunny Simple Sunday and Sunlit Sunday and  Market Yourself Monday and  Saturday Nite Special

31 comments:

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

Your photos are always so beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Charming pictures.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Let's go, Judy!

XO,

Sheila

NanaDiana said...

Beautiful, Judy. I love that Arthur's Stone- xo Diana

LV said...

A wonderful assortment of fences and places. Very nicely done.

Terri D said...

Such beauty!! I love Arthur's Stone, too!

TexWisGirl said...

just love the sheep and their fences. :)

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Oh my, some beautiful pictures!!!! The sheep with the attitude is great though! :)

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Hi Judy Lovely sets of countryside scenes however the sheep is my favorite. Margaret

Denise said...

Lovely.

Trace4J said...

I just love visiting you and taking mini free Vacay's!
TGIF
Woolie Hugs

Elizabeth Edwards said...

gorgeous settings. ( :

Unknown said...

Love all these pictures, but I especially love the one behind Richmond Castle... gorgeous!

Cynthia said...

Such gorgeous pictures, that cottage is gorgeous. I would love to visit there for sure!

Cynthia

MadSnapper said...

spectacular views. and I love the four in a huddle... so sweet...

Heide at ApronHistory said...

I don't remember seeing that first picture. I love it! The sheep looks like he his standing on top of the fence! Lol!

Jeanne said...

These are beautiful photos, I love the one with the bridge.
Just dropped in from Firdays Fences.

podso said...

Pretty scenes and the sheep are great! I was just looking at my altered book and wondering how to show it to you, maybe a couple of pages photographed. Have a good weekend!

Meee said...

Such beautiful pictures! Sheep are one of my favorite animals...

Ruth Kelly said...

We didn't get to see Arthur's stone; the foot and mouth disease was raging and it was closed off although I think we took a photo of that same house. Thanks for the memories and all those lovely photos of Yorkshire.

Sally in WA said...

All so nice! Hard to pick a favorite.

angela hodges abode said...

Absolutely beautiful! Now following you via blog lovin. Angela at HickoryTrail

RURAL said...

I love all of the shots, but of course the sheep shots are my favorite.

Jen

laurie said...

I enjoy your photos...always a treat!

Jan n Jer said...

Beautiful country scenes...great pics

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Judy, amazing photos!! I love all the wonderful sheep! just put you on my sidebar to keep up!

Donna Wilkes said...

Fine fences, indeed. I love the sheep with attitude.

J_on_tour said...

Interesting idea for a post. That sheep's a bit cheeky looking, they usually run away ... except on the top of a mountain when they want their face in my sandwich box.

Mary said...

I'm terribly homesick just looking at your lovely pics of England's countryside - but thanks for sharing the beauty.

Hugs - Mary

Donna said...

Such gorgeous scenes and landscapes! Love those adorable sheep too, LOL. I'm sorry that I have been a bit lax on visiting with you. I am hopelessly behind on my blog reading list.

Claudia said...

I'm long overdue for another visit to beautiful England. Thank you for these beautiful pictures!

Thanks so much for joining in this week.

xo
Claudia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails