Monday, November 13, 2017

Two Free Bars - This Week Only


 Now through Saturday, November 18 only:

Buy any five or more *individual* bars of my natural, handcrafted vegan soap and get another TWO additional bars of your choice FREE.

Available at both my Etsy shop and HomemadeSoapnSuch.com. Purchase five or more bars at regular price, then at checkout, type in the names of the two additional bars you would like as your free bars. Please do NOT put them in your shopping cart or you will be charged for them.

If you cannot find the place to type in your free bar choices, you can email me at Judy(at)soapnsuch(dot)com with your choices.

Sale ends Saturday night!


Christmas Suggestions:
Mandarin Orange Spice
Peppermint Tea
Figgy Pudding
Christmas Morning
Olde Thyme Christmas
Christmas Forest
Cranberry Tea
Morning Brew

All soaps in my shops are included in this sale, while supplies last.

Offer open to U.S. Addresses only.



Check out all my handcrafted soaps at

 
HomemadeSoapNSuch


and at


Our ETSY Shop


Comments are closed today. Feel free to email me if you have questions.


Join me on Instagram: @cranberrymorning
Judy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails